We provide individualized care with lots of warmth, love, and nurturing. The Children’s Corner is committed to making this first transition away from home natural and easy for both you and your child.
- Clear View Cribs: Infants are always put on their back to sleep in a room with soft background music. Children are never left alone while sleeping.
- Tummy Time: Each child is encouraged to spend time on their tummy. This helps develop the back, neck, and arm strength needed for sitting and rolling.
- Customized feeding plans: Teachers follow written diet plans using the bottles of formula or breast milk you provide. Bottles are heated to body temperature in crock pots.
- Buggy rides: Weather permitting, the older infants go for a daily outdoor ride, which allows them to experience new sights and sounds.
- Daily reports: You’ll receive an individualized daily report that documents diaper changes, feeding times, and sleep schedule that day.
- Loving Teachers: Most important of all is the patient loving care of our nurturing teachers in this room. They truly love spending time with your precious little ones!